Thursday, August 29, 2013

"This is the way we go to school"

Monday was the first day of school for Lydia and Liza.  The excitement of the first day of school is always a fun time.  The night before Liza was not only excited about school, but was mostly excited to wear her new shoes. I love watching all the little Kindergartners line up on the first day. They all look excited and nervous. Liza was ready to go, she doesn't seem to need Mom much. I love independent kids.

One of my favorite things about school starting is doing the Fathers blessings the night before.  I love watching Milas place his hands on those little heads and talk to them as there father and give them a blessing with the priesthood from their Heavenly Father.  It gives me that small glimpse of love that our Heavenly Father has for his children.  It's going to be a good year.









No comments: